If you are looking for a garden tool shed, something on a small footprint that could fit at the side of your house perhaps, then the Arrow Brentwood 5' x 4' steel shed could be what you need.
The Arrow Brentwood is a 5 x 4 feet (nominal) vertical storage shed, designed to fit into narrow locations. It provides 93 cubic feet of storage. It is of galvanized steel construction and requires home DIY assembly.
The shed is waterproof, but the manufacturer recommends running a caulk bead around the base to prevent water from coming in. The pent roof directs water run-off to the rear.
The lockable sliding door is fitted to the right only. You cannot reposition it to the left.
The finished shed should ideally be anchored to a concrete or wood base or fixed to the side of your property to protect against being blown over.
Recommended Tools For Shed Assembly
- Cordless drill/driver
- Spare rechargeable battery
- Magnetic bit
- Step ladder
- Pliers and awl
- Utility knife
- Safety glasses
* Do not overlook the gloves.
- Manufacturer: Arrow Storage Products
- Model: Brentwood
- Material: Electro Galvanized Steel
- Color: Coffee/Taupe Eggshell finish
- Exterior Dimensions: 5 x 4 feet nominal
- Interior Dimensions: Width 54.25" x Depth 43.125" x Height 69.5"
- Height at Peak: 69 inches
- Foundation Size: Concrete or Wood platform - 57" x 45.875"
- Door Opening: Width 22.25" x Height 65.0"
- Capacity: 93 cubic feet of storage
- Warranty: 12 years (limited)
Arrow Brentwood 5' x 4' Steel Shed
The Brentwood is one of Arrow’s best-selling sheds. It is suitable for beginners to shed building and will take a couple of people 4 to 6 hours to complete. One person could assemble it but be prepared for it to take a disproportionately longer time.
You should read the instructions thoroughly before you start putting it together, particularly about the door assembly, also that you organize all the different components before starting.
As with all sheds, you should ensure the base is square and level to aid proper construction, and that you firmly anchor the shed when built.
The Brentwood is a quality little shed that is good for the price, and existing users like it.